At Anablock we believe that our role is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, diversity, culture of tolerance, freedom of choice, and more.
- Ability to work with business teams from Sales, Marketing, and Service
to implement and rollout cloud applications across move.com
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions, and production issues reported by end users
- Perform application configuration activities in Salesforce.com – Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
- Work with multiple integration projects using middleware or third-party custom applications.
- Recommend build vs. buy when It comes to third-party integrations for the SFDC stack
- Create business process models using best practice techniques, including current and future state solution design documents using requirements gathered
- Ability to design solutions and write functional and technical specifications for technical team members
- Operate and leverage Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to dive deep and research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
- Support change control best practices, including the management of user requests/approvals and promoting changes to production
- Must be able to walk the talk and code, troubleshoot, and debug for issues
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in SFDC development, a lead role in supporting Sales/Marketing and Service modules
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Certification is required.Certificates should be at least 1-2 years old.
- Hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform, including significant work in Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, LWC, Visualforce, lightning platform, SOQL queries, components, and application integration patterns (must have)
- Experience in integrating SFDC with Cloud and On-premises applications such as Big Machines, Zuora, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Oracle SOA, AWS, etc.
- Must have development experience with Salesforce.com, including lead management, opportunity management, and Sales management
- Experience developing reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com
- Must be comfortable analyzing data, identifying trends, and correcting data quality issues
- Strong and effective written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and investigative skills.
Anablock is a Certified Salesforce Consulting Partner based in Silicon Valley. We’re a team of Salesforce engineers and designers with over twenty years of experience working with enterprise software. We’re bringing our expertise to the job market to match you with the best opportunities possible. We connect exceptional Salesforce administrators, developers, and architects from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies hiring for remote Salesforce positions.
Many U.S companies, including Salesforce, Unity, Airbnb, Target, Coinbase, Fitbit, Cisco, KPMG, PwC, U.S. Bank, Goldman Sachs, and AT&T, have hired Anablock admins and developers. Anablock admins and developers work remotely from many countries around the world. Work anytime. Work anywhere. Use any device. Focus on output. Create your own career path and customized work. Focus on adaptive learning.
Anablock does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Anablock will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Anablock.