At Anablock we believe that our role is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, diversity, culture of tolerance, freedom of choice, and more.
At Anablock, we are always looking to strengthen our business by adding the best available talent to our marketplace. We’re seeking a Salesforce Consultant to work closely with our Partners to drive the overall adoption, optimization, and ongoing iteration of the Salesforce platform, leveraging multiple integrations and different technologies. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience with technical implementations of customer projects.
As our Salesforce Consultant, you will utilize your Salesforce expertise, applied commercial experience, problem-solving abilities, and creative flair to support, advise, design, build, deliver, and maintain our Salesforce ecosystem end to end. This will require you to be involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, and configuration alongside testing and deployment.
Objectives of this Role
- Design, operate, and integrate Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience
- Work on Salesforce automation to streamline processes
- Manage multiple stakeholders' engagements and work with associated team members to understand projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, and develop technology solutions for these teams
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Day to day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the connected Salesforce platform
- Support the continued build-out of key reports and dashboards, data administration, and integrity upkeep
- Proactively recommend new features and improvements to optimize and grow the use of the platform
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, iterate, and improve existing or new processes and functions
- Design, build, and deliver tailored Salesforce solutions for the business using Salesforce and other connected technologies
- Provide technical specifications and help maintain overall documentation for the business
- Uphold and promote best practices, design guidelines for security practices
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience with technical implementations
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configurations
- A background in CRM process design and implementations
- Experience with other CRM software, such as Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, and NetSuite
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Anablock is a Certified Salesforce Consulting Partner based in Silicon Valley. We’re a team of Salesforce engineers and designers with over twenty years of experience working with enterprise software. We’re bringing our expertise to the job market to match you with the best opportunities possible. We connect exceptional Salesforce administrators, developers, and architects from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies hiring for remote Salesforce positions.
Many U.S companies, including Salesforce, Unity, Airbnb, Target, Coinbase, Fitbit, Cisco, KPMG, PwC, U.S. Bank, Goldman Sachs, and AT&T, have hired Anablock admins and developers. Anablock admins and developers work remotely from many countries around the world. Work anytime. Work anywhere. Use any device. Focus on output. Create your own career path and customized work. Focus on adaptive learning.
Anablock does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Anablock will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Anablock.